Monday, November 30, 2009

Crazy shippers

...As far as I'm concerned, the pairings being shipped in hetalia are the craziest and wackiest pairings I have EVER seen. Basically it's cus the characters are COUNTRIES.

Lol, like HongKongxBelarus. WTF IS THAT?! But I luvs whatever pairing that involves HK, of course. Basically someone say it's 'cus they are kinda emotionless, unless Belarus is around Russia, of course.
USXCHINA IS MADE OF AWESOMENESS. They rarely interact like England and America in the anime, (dunno 'bout rl) but it's made of lurrrve.


.
.
.
.
.
I support yaoi now 8D I dunno why, Hetalia has turned me into a friggin' yaoi FANGIRL. oh my god.
.
.
.
. anyway
.
.
.
.
And has you ever heard of ChinaxCanada? 8D Is it 'cus their names start with a 'c'? (No srsly, that's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this being shipped)
But all yaoi pairings in Hetalia are LURVE. ALL yaoi pairings in Hetalia and FEW pairings in other animes are yaoi pairings I support. I don't support UekixSano, UekixKobayashi, KobayashixInumaru and stuff like that though. *Shot*
AHEMAHEMAHEM
UKANDHKANDCHINA IS A DO WANT!!!!! I wanna make a fanfic of the big happy fami--I MEAN threesome or whatever. But it's hard D:

HOWEVER
I dunno why but I DON'T support (or at least, LIKE) JapanxEngland. It's...weird. Or at least, the crazy fanbase of this particular yaoi pairing has drove me insane. ALSO, I don't like JapanxTaiwan. Basically 'cus I prefer HKxTaiwan, but mostly 'cus it's...well, Taiwan isn't exactly my favourite character for reasons I do not know. ...It's hard to feel that mushy feeling inside your stomach D: I, FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY, DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UKXFRANCE D: Well, depending on situations. Like if it's really R-Rated or whatever you call it, then GO AWAY!!! But if it's the normal kind then I COULD accept it. France is made of lurve, after all 8D

I SUPPORT TWINCEST 8D AMERICAXCANADA IS AWESOMMMEEEEE. lololololol


..Do you know the reason behind HKxPrussia, 'cus I don't o-o Or HKxGreece? O-O

...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--*shot*

No comments:

Post a Comment