Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Some general things

Oh god, Episode 49 of APH came out and I ROFLMAO-ed so hard. Oh, Japan xD Oh, Japan.

Anyways, holidays are over soon and my HOMEWORK ARE STILL NOT DONE D: I'm not worried about English and stuff like that, but I'm worried about Chinese. Our assessment is really hard and something...oh god. D:

Gots two new puppies. Brownie and Muffin. Oh god...Udon and Ramen aren't happy, but I loves them more than puppies!! (And puppies smell..........) I think dogs are harder to train then cats...Brownie and Muffin are peeing everywhere instead of their cage, but Udon and Ramen, when they first came, pee-d IN cage, IN litterbox, and a few times outside (but a few were in the bathtub and just OUTSIDE the litterbox so it's easier, actually), and that was only Udon, not Ramen.

Got braces...oh god.

And...and...gots lots of APH vid ideas. Wow.

I HATE THE DOG NEXT DOOR SO MUCH. It scared Brownie senseless. Damn his owners. What the fuck are wrong with them? The 'danger' sign isn't even big enough for someone ONE METER away, and the grammar is HORRIBLE. I think the owners put the damn brute there on purpose.

*Sigh* Oh well. Poor B and M, they are whimpering. Udon was a bit nice yesterday, he went to their cage to just watch them and keep them company when they were whimpering their hearts out. OH GOD DAMNIT SHADDUP YOU DAMN DOG-NEXT-DOOR!!!

...I'm gonna put some wax on my braces so it won't scratch my mouth...

Peace out, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment